Monday, August 3, 2015

Staying Current


I found myself spending the most time with The Daring Librarian.  I think what I liked most about her was how much technology she has on her page.  One of the thing I have most enjoyed in this class this summer is really opening up myself to using more technology.  I was never one to shy away from using technology in my classroom, but I didn't have the resources, or the time to find many of these awesome sites and tools that we have used this summer.  I noticed that The Daring Librarian was also a technology specialist, as well, so I would like to continue to read more of her blog.  

In addition to the technology, I also liked how engaged her students are in her library.  She have pictures and videos of the students participating in various things such as using the maker space.  

Her blog is a bit busy - very colorful and a space theme in the background, but other than that I really enjoyed what she had to write about! 

2 comments:

  1. I found her blog to be almost distracting for me b/c it was so busy. I preferred Library Girl.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree it was busy. Library Girl was a good one too. :)

      Delete